The perfect First Utensils! Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Mini Utensils are designed to help toddlers learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing).These utensils help develop fine motor skills and encourage independent feeding.
-Made from BPA, BPS, PVC, and Phthalate-free food-grade silicone and nylon
-Hypoallergenic, dishwasher safe, won't wear
- Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fits toddler’s mouth
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping + piercing
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle makes grasping more successful
- Bumps on the bottom of the utensil stabilize the spoon / fork when at rest
About ezpz: ezpz is a woman-owned small business that creates developmentally focused feeding products to make mealtime less about mess and more about fun. Striving to be the innovation leader in thoughtfully-designed feeding products, each product is tailored to a specific age group and the mat’s stable base helps babies and toddlers learn to self-feed and meet key mealtime milestones.