- Over-ear design
- Provides hearing protection from loud noises
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- Soft head band and cushion cups ensure comfort for little ones
Recommended for ages 3 months - 2 years
- Safety Tested for newborns 0-3 months - See our size chart for details
- Weight 142g (5 oz)
- NRR 26.8dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 26.53dB
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 40.53dB
To ensure a proper fit - please be sure both ear cups fully surround the ears and make contact with the skull. There should be no large gaps between the wearer and the ear muffs. The sound protection level is dependent on a good fit- please size up if your child is on the larger side of the size scale.
|Suggested Age||Min. Opening||Max. Opening||Cup Height||Cup Width|
|3 months -2 years||7.62 cm||17.8cm||8.94 cm||7 cm|
What about newborns?
While Banz® Baby Earmuffs are rated for ages 0-2, the published suggested minimum age is 3 months as most Pediatricians recommend keeping newborns sheltered from loud noise exposure until at least this age. Please check with your pediatrician before exposing your child to loud noise environments.